- Alberta high school diploma, verified by transcript, with 50% or better in a Grade 12 English and a grade 10 Math or,
- non-Alberta equivalent Diploma or,
- Successful completion of G.E.D.
2.Mature Admission Students who do not meet the above Standards Admission Requirements may be admitted if they meet the following criteria:
- out of school for a period of two years
- 33 credits towards an Alberta High School Diploma verified by a mark of 50% or better in the following:
- English 10, 13, 14 and
- Mathematics 10, 13, 14, or 15
- will require a successful test result of an aptitude testing
Transcripts: High School transcript is required for admission. If you need to order a transcript, contact the Transcript Unit at 427-5732.
Registration Fee: A registration fee can be retained following the 4th business day after signing the student contract and in circumstances when the vocational training commences on the date set out in the student contract.
Student Loans: Alberta and Canada Student Loans are available for the full time programs to qualified applicants.
Payment Schedules: Various tuition payment schedules can be arranged with the school’s Academy’s Admissions Team.
Job Placement Assistance: Will be available to succesful graduates.