*Blended Hairstyling, Makeup and Aesthetics
Have you ever dreamt of opening your own Salon, working on a Cruise Ship, or being able to provide Manicures, Pedicures, Hair and Make up for an entire Wedding Party? Whether these are a few of your goals in the Industry or not, the Blended Diploma will give you a Competitive Advantage to obtain these goals, along with the necessary skills and display of Passion to ensure you succeed!
The Blended Hairstyling Makeup Esthetics Diploma gives the Students an opportunity to learn everything they would learn in the 9 month Hairstyling Diploma Program along with a variety of Esthetics Skills. You will be trained with the following skills; Eyelash Extensions, Facials, Pedicures, Manicures, Waxing, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Artistry 1 & 2, and UV Gel Nails.
This Program offers 1800 hours (11 months) of Educational Training necessary to your Apprenticeship as a Hair Technician, as well as enables you to become certified in the above mentioned Esthetics. We feel it is necessary to give you a broad base of training and experiences to learn from. If you are interested in high end fashion and top name salons, now’s the chance to elevate your job into an exciting career. That is why you will enjoy the following opportunities.
- In depth training for advanced coloring techniques, the art of consultation, extensions, advanced coloring, beginner session work, basics of business, and advanced long hair styling.
- The details of competitions and how to place at them.
- Internal class competitions for various accolades.
- Resume and portfolio development for career advancement.
- Professional photo shoot preparations and competition work.
- In depth training with Facials, Pedicures, Manicures, Waxing, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Artistry 1 & 2 and UV Gel Nails.
- Competitive Advantage in the Industry to excel and display your skills in the ‘real world’.
- Expect exceptional personalized services so students graduating are professional, educated and on the current edge of trends and techniques
- We are a partner school with American Crew which means you will not only receive professional American crew training specific to the cutting edge looks for Men, but you will also receive the branded American Crew tools to perfect the desired popular Mens looks that we are currently seeing.
- Math 14
- English 10-2 or 13
- 33 High School Credits
- Personal Interview
- 250 word essay as to why you’ve chosen this career
- 16 years of age or older
- Students under age of 18 require parental or legal guardian signatures.
- Mature Student Status – required to write an Aptitude Exam
- $150 administration fee