Do you want to pursue or further a career in Aesthetics? Do you want the skills to freelance as a nail technician? Our seven-week Nail Technician Certificate Program prepares you to take the path that’s right for you!
- You will learn the essentials of giving manicures and pedicures, with key modules in bacteriology, sanitation, nail structure and nail disorders.
- You will get hands-on training in doing nail tips, gel nails, acrylic nails and paraffin wax treatments as well as different manicure techniques, including basic, hot oil and French manicures.
Our Nail Technology Certificate program is available at our Edmonton location through our renowned partner, the Alberta Academy of Aesthetics, and at our One Beauty Academy locations in Calgary, Grand Prairie, Lethbridge and Medicine Hat.
- MODELS REQUIRED
- DAY ONE : Theory, Demo and Practice on each other
- DAY TWO: MODEL ONE AT 9:15am, MODEL TWO 10:30am, MODEL THREE 1:15pm, MODEL FOUR 3:00pm
- DAY THREE: MODEL ONE AT 9:15am, MODEL TWO 10:30am, MODEL THREE 1:15pm, MODEL FOUR 3:00pm
This program is not a designated learning program and eligible to receive foreign nationals on a study permit